COME GROCERY SHOPPING WITH ME | $40 BUDGET + Frugal Dinner Recipe

1. I definitely want to try this recipe!

I have a Grocery Outlet near me & it’s definitely a go to for me!

I get “junk mail” with all the sales in the mail & they usually send out a Grocery Outlet coupon for $5 off $15 or $20. Labor Day they had $10 off $40 which I wish I would have gotten to use!

CA sucks for couponing but I definitely use them when I can!

2. loved this! I would love to see more $40 grocery hauls, especially from either the 99 cent only store or Aldi. I personally shop at both of those places and i save a lot of money. I would love to see what you get there. Keep it up! 🤗

3. ladieessence says:

Um I think you should rinse your beans. All of that liquid is no good and will give you gas.

4. Erin says:

Thanks for the tips. 🙂

5. ChickHabit13 says:

I enjoyed this vlog style video. I also found the sizzling of the onions very satisfying.. 🤔 is that weird? Lol hopefully you upload more videos like this!

6. LOVED this video!! I do have a question though; do you ever look at sale ads for good deals? Also, if you found an amazing deal on something that you use a lot, do you stock up and if so which envelope would the extra money come out of? Thank you and much love to you ❤️❤️

7. You should totally vlog daily

8. Omg how do u make your intro!? Soo cute

9. I prefer the green pepper in my taco soup and I add jalapeños and cook my meat in onions

10. Briana Rose says:

Great video! I have my bell notifications on, so when I woke up this morning I saw you had posted and I clicked your video right away. I absolutely love your channel, and my boyfriend and I just started using cash envelopes thanks to you!! 👏💞

11. Gaaaah, if only groceries were that cheap here in Hawaii 😩

PS- I’m living for these vlogs. Keep them coming 💕

12. Fe-Fe Pez says:

I miss Albertsons!!!! 😣 we used to have one around me but it became a sweetbay, then a winn-Dixie, and now it's out of business. 🙁

So I shop at a save a lot (which is like an aldi).

Also you should do more grocery hauls!

13. Been waiting for this video !!! Thumbs up

14. Se Ufa says:

Envelopes envelopes lol ❤❤

15. I work in Chicago and bags are 7 cents a piece lol I feel you.

16. C H.-J. says:

you can make meal preps out this, to last you a bit longer. if you want.

17. Randi Burton says:

Your tomato mishap had me rolling!

18. Michelle W says:

I always love the random commentary across the screen! Always making me laugh!

19. So stoked about this vlog because I just started eating healthier and intermittent fasting. But girrrrl I totally would return those “stewed tomatoes” that’s crazy!!!