❤️ Healthy Dinner Routine | Friday After Office Dinner Recipe Indian Easy Hindi | Akansha Diaries

1. Nisha Hajare says:

Omg !
    Thanks
    Thanx Soo much Akansha!!
    Very nice n helpful vdo
    Love u
    Great work gal
    Keep going
    Wish I could give 1 crore likes on one vdo alone !!

2. PRIYA GROVER says:

yummy yummy pasta….😊😊😊everything is perfect…👍👍👍👍👍👍presentation😘😘😘ad mam❤❤❤❤❤

3. Yummy..
    You have a super cat.. at 0.56 he disappeared 😂

4. anil Sanal says:

Nice recipe dear 👍🏼
    Pasta is our family favorite too. I add cheesy sauce only for our daughter. Your idea of tofu sauce is what am going to try next but I have a doubt, What’s the other ingredient that you added with tofu? Is it tasty like cheese sauce? — Thara Anil

5. Everything is perfect sweetie 😘
    Beautiful recipe and presentation as well.
    Dear can you make a vidios on recipes for bachelors.

Really appreciate your work. 👏
    Lots of love ♥
    Gullu baccha love you 😘 ❤ ❤ ❤

6. Pooja Shinde says:

Cheez khana aacha he Kay. Dieting key ley cheez kysa he.Nice vlog. Ham Aap ke Roz vlog dekty he .Aap bohot aachi lag rahe ho di. Good luck ☺☺☺☺☺👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌good night di 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌☺☺☺☺☺☺👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

7. Jyoti Gupta says:

Bye bye yummy dinner😋😋👌👌💖💖💖💖

8. sunil patil says:

Yummy pasta with lots of veggies 😊

9. Saiqa Wasim says:

Nice video….yummy pasta m b ic ko try Karu gI ap k style se

10. Which pasta u used as u said it's not maida pasta??

11. Wow…. Amazing presentation…. Aap nonstick kis brand Kay use karti hai

12. Saba Saba says:

Aapne paneer blend karte time powder jaisi kya cheez dali thi

13. Prem Lata says:

Love you dear mje bhy apke jesa fit n sexy hona h

14. I couldn't understand can you please tell me for white sauce which powder do you add with tofu? Please tell me..

15. mittal patel says:

You were following these recipes when u were on your weight loss journey?? Like I have started by it is difficult for me to deal with salads ND all other gaas pus…. Suggest me something I m a mother of 2 year old daughter so can't stay hungry

16. Plz karele ki recipe bhi share kro jo aapne dikhai thi