QUICK Healthy Snack Ideas! Easy Healthy Recipes!

1. Where your working ? 😘

2. TrippySatine says:

Maybe silly question – don't we need to cook the pumpkin from a can? I'm worried it might keep the "metal" taste 🙁

3. The fat bombs look great but maybe they could use a little sweetener?

4. Can you do a video about the keto diet?

5. Yay! I really need to start trying your recipes!

6. The snacks look so delicious! Great video! Can you make a video about candida? ☺

7. Tracey Costa says:

The cucumber with egg looks so good, keen to try, thankyou😊

8. Gabrielle says:

My personal favorite snack is pepper jack cheese and crackers

9. PixelFace says:

Peanut butter, cocao, banana smoothie with almond milk. Nom.

10. Those snacks look delicious!
    My go to snack is just tuna fish, lemon juice, chopped celery, chopped green pepper, black pepper mixed in a bowl, then scoop some out with a spoon & served over cucumber slices.. it’s so refreshing.. perfect for the summer

11. Anna Oleary says:

They all look amazing! I love hard boiled eggs for a snack!

12. Yummm! I love anything pumpkin. I love making roasted peas! So yummm. Also loving your ring! So pretty! I know it’s none of my business but are you engaged? 🤭

13. Yum everything looks so delicious!! 👅😊

14. Did you get engaged? 🙂 ! Great recipes as always thanks again!!

15. Where did THAT ring come from ?! Congrats!!

16. ljwjsl2011 says:

Quick question: for the first recipe what would you recommend as a substitute for coconut oil? I am actually allergic to coconut but I would love to make these.

17. rola beauty says:

Love your recepis.U help me so much babe. Thank u😚

18. Lina Awad says:

yumm! delicious food + new fun information to learn 😀
    P.S. off topic but: I've told you already on instagram but I'll say it again here in case you didn't see, I really am loving your question of the day, it is so great that you're sharing your knowledge and I always get excited when you answer questions. Love everything you do, thanks a lot!

19. HEY GUYS! Enjoy this healthy snacks video! DONT FORGET to check Instagram for the carrot cake smoothie recipe, ill be posting it in a few minutes 🙂 I appreciate each of you taking the time to watch my videos! 💗

20. Alexa Nguyen says: