A Week of Vegan Breakfasts | 10 minutes or less

1. What is the song in the begening ?

2. You remind me of Amanda Seyfried!

3. Kaisee Brien says:

I love this video idea! Creating a shopping list and reusing ingredients makes it really easy to recreate these recipes! 😁

4. Oooh making that sandwich now

5. anxious dog says:

2:24 what the hell is that? I'm so upset. y'all americans should come to germany and learn what real bread looks like (love your videos lol)

6. Love these!! I would love to try them but have a very hard time finding Gluten Free Vegan Bread.

7. Annie says:

This is not meant as a hate comment, but why does americans seem to have the need to add suger to everything? Why add it to the oatmeal and eat it together with lots of chocolat?

8. oh my goodness.. the grilled almond butter and banana sandwich looks so delicious!

9. These look delicious! A few of them seem more like dessert than breakfast for me x

10. Yum! Thanks for sharing 😋

11. You honestly save my vegan life 😩😂 because I’m soo uncreative and lazy when it comes to food and you have so many amazing ideas!
    I‘m definitely getting your cookbook! (If it’s available in Germany) ❤️

12. Selina says:

I love these vids so much! Your style of editing and recipes are just bomb

13. corazon says:

Absolutely love your channel. You insipre me to get vegan

14. How do u stay so skinny?? I am literally and wholefood vegan and no matter what I do besides eat like 1000cal a day I can lose weight. I’m 15, weight 149lbs and I’m 5’8” . I want to lose at least another 10lbs I exercise at least 4 hours per week + walk to and from school most days.. don’t know what to do

15. maddie says:

Hello from Poland! I love your recipes 💖💖

16. TastyLife says:

very nice………Love the IDEA

17. Great breakfast ideas, and thanks for sharing the beauty bag I have been looking for something like this.

18. PASCAL says:

Great recipes, I would probably eat the mug cake on 6 days and one of the others on another day, haha

19. tomatoboi says:

i think i would add some cinnamon on the buttered side of almond butter banana sandwich 😍😍

20. Destiny says:

What was the almond butter brand?

21. I am SO hungry watching this!!!!!

22. Sara Haynes says:

thank you thank you thank you 🙌🏻 you are the BEST

23. I love how you add a shopping list!

24. sultrydoll says:

Omg I have all the ingredients for the banana and almond butter toast. Can't wait to make it!! 😍

25. AzzyVlogs says:

1 view and 608 likes…really youtube?

26. Alyssa says:

Wow these look so good!

27. 1 hour, 552 likes 38 comments and 1 view… yup that makes sense YouTube 😂

28. All of these look so delicious and easy to make! Yum! Can’t wait to try these out. Thanks Liv!

29. Potato salad says:

Can you please do something like this for lunches and dinners? And maybe desserts 🤣

30. TheTamEra06 says:

Breakfast? I'm making these right now hahah 👌🏼

31. mzzzmonique says:

Thanks for the ideas as I'm looking for new breakfast meals that aren't smoothies so I plan to try at least three of these!

32. They all look so delicious especially those blueberry ones .. ❤️❤️

33. All of these look so good!! I wanna make them, but I'm never hungry early in the morning (classes) 🙁 I will force myself hehe

34. There are discussions in the scientific community that people should choose the food they eat according to their genetic signatures.
    For example, somebody from the Nordic countries would have a genetic make up for being predisposed to skin problems and depression induced by veggies because their bodies had only adapted to eat meat, specially red meat.
    In the other hand, people from India has shown two different kind of DNA. One type of people are genetically fit for fish and vegetables and the other type just evolved and adapted to eat only vegetables. These two types could have severe health problems if they include red meat to their diet.
    So, get your DNA (genetic) test done and figure what your ancestors have been eating for thousands of years. Probabilities are that what they consumed it is the only thing that you should be eating.

35. Wow YouTube is broken 1 view and 325 likes wow