Gooey Brownie | Dessert Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make Gooey Brownie. Subscribe to the channel for more recipes
300 grams dark chocolate, roughly chopped
2 cups butter + for greasing
2¼ cup refined flour (maida) + for dusting
1½ teaspoons vanilla essence
3 cups castor sugar
½ cup roughly chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven at 180° C. Grease a cake tin with butter and dust
with refined flour.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl on a double boiler. Allow the
mixture to cool down to room temperature.
3. Cream eggs with vanilla essence and castor sugar in another
bowl till light and fluffy. Add butter-chocolate mixture and mix
4. Fold in flour and mix lightly. Reserve some walnuts and add the
remaining to the mixture and mix well.
5. Pour batter into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle reserved
walnuts on top. Put the tin in the preheated oven and bake for
twenty to twenty five minutes.
6. Remove from heat, cool and remove brownie from the mould.
Cut into slices and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor