How to Make Banana Bread Tiramisu | Easy Dessert Recipe
Today we are making original banana bread Tiramisu.
To make banana bread tiramisu are required:
For banana bread:
4 ripe bananas
150 grams butter
1 cups sugar
2 pcs eggs
1 cup flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup walnuts
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the coffee cream:
700 milliliters cream (33%)
150 gr sugar
2 tbsp instant coffee granulate
1 tsp rum
30 grams cocoa
1. Crush bananas to puree. Mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and add to banana puree. Mix all into a homogeneous dough, add walnuts.
2. Take a rectangular shaped pan for cupcake and line with parchment paper. Pour batter into a pan and bake for 30 minutes ate 180°C. Let the bread cool and slice into thick slices of 0.5 cm thickness.
3. Line the rectangular shaped pan with slices of bread and sour them with strong coffee from 2 tbsp of coffee granulate ( to taste, you may add rum to the coffee).
4. Mix the cream with sugar and beat with a mixer. Cover the top of banana bread with a third of the cream.
5. Add a layer of banana slices on the top of bread slices, and again top it off with the rest of bread slices. Again cover with a layer of coffee and cream.
6. Finally, cover the dessert with a layer of cocoa and put in the fridge.
And in hot weather, the favorite dessert can be more delicious.
Enjoy your meal!
#Melloweat_Dessert #melloweat #Banana_Bread_Tiramisu