Quick Evening Snacks i Had This Week| Non-Fried, Healthy Recipes.

1. Hey..request.. plz make a video on how to go braless at home ..much needed

2. Hello Team @ Sonia Garg,
    I am Nayantara from Womaniya – India's largest Woman only platform. We are building India's largest woman community and providing Informative quality videos through a mobile-based app. The App caters to woman’s specific interests and that information educates, aware and thus empowers her.

Our mobile app link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.womaniya.app

We have seen your videos and they are really top-notch. Hence, we would like to associate with you.
    It would be great if we can have a call to discuss in detail. Kindly contact me @8368340100 and nayantara@womaniya.co

3. Vally Baskar says:

U cook too 😎👏😍

4. Ramyaa H says:

This has become one of my fav videos of yours now Sonia, I can stop bringing on maggi every night now thanks a lot 💞💞 the recipes are so easy and quick to make, and you explained them really well 💛💛

5. Azzizzy Budu says:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xCXo5oAdxAE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Hi Sonia I’m your previous subscriber Chandanpreet’s Kaur…this is mah new I’d as the name of cherry badesha

7. BEST AND SO USEFUL.MORE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE UPLOADED.
    PLZ..LUV LUV LUV

8. The one made out of corn 🌽 looked supr tasty😋😋…keep trying something new 😘😘

9. soniya rana says:

Nice these Are really quick ❤️

10. Arifa Javeed says:

Love u di …i have a hectic schedule so im nt able to comment on ur videos first …

11. Shilpi Singh says:

I really love your videos you inspire me a lot.. Even i have started my youtube channel
    Its my first youtube video please watch it and if you like it do share your opinions.

12. Do more of these😍😍😍😍

13. Miaka san says:

First one was really mouth watering. Ill try it.

14. Pritha Nandy says:

One of the most creative videos I have ever seen. Thanks a lot for posting. Best for those who r on low fat diet .

15. sanaya tiva says:

chat masala is constant

16. Plss do a video for night out clothes!!! Btw i luv these recipes… Gonna make it❤❤❤

17. Yayy something new 😍 loved it will try these and share

18. Di aap plz daily vloging kara karo and reply

19. Woww looking soooo tasty and the same tym healthy tooo. …..
    Love your dishes. .😍😍😍😍

20. juna thapa says:

So happy you've tried something new 😆😆😆❤❤