What I Eat In a Day! Healthy Recipes! + Mini Haul! | Jeanine Amapola
HI GUYS! I’ve been learning a lot about food lately and I’ve cooking so much more, so today I’m showing you guys What I Eat In A Day! Hope this helps! Enjoy! Download LifeSum here – https://bit.ly/2nBUmXg
Clothing is from – https://www.vicicollection.com/
– Stuffed Baked Potato –
• 1 large baking potato
• 1½ teaspoons nutritional yeast (optional)
• ½ cup black beans, either canned or soaked
• ¼ cup salsa of your choice
• ¼ to ½ avocado, cubed, sliced, or smashed
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• Cilantro for garnish
• Lime wedges for garnish
(for maximum weight loss, leave off Avocado)
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C) if baking the potato (rather than microwaving it).
2. Pierce the potato with a fork or knife a few times to allow the steam to escape. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, or microwave for 4 to 6 minutes, depending on the size of the potato. Pierce the potato with a fork or knife to check if it is soft and cooked through.
3. When the potato is done, slice it open, and sprinkle on the nutritional yeast, if using.
4. Layer on the black beans, salsa, and avocado. Season with salt and pepper, if using, and garnish with cilantro and lime.
5. Enjoy your yummy, healthy meal!
– Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding –
1 can of Coconut Milk
½ Cup Of Cocoa Powder
1/3 Cup of Real Maple Syrup
Whisk these ingredients in a bowl. Then Add to the stove and bring to a boil. Turn it down to a simmer for 15minutes. Let it cool to room temp.
Stir in ¼ cup of Chia Seeds
Stir in a teaspoon of Vanilla.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until thick, or overnight
INSTAGRAM ➳ JeanineAmapola – https://bit.ly/24Cp3tm
TWITTER ➳ JeanineAmapola – https://bit.ly/1VN7JAf
Send me anything you want 🙂
– P.O. BOX ADDRESS –
5600 W Lovers Lane
Suite 116 – 164
Dallas, TX 75209
Get $10 to Lyft when you use my code “Jeanine120”!
For business inquires ONLY, email me at: Jeanine@abramsart.com