Diet Plan for Weight Loss |Healthy Recipe | 7 day 1300 Calorie Diet Plan |Somya Luhadia

1. Wow nice one.For the first time I have seen a video in which every dish is made with ingredients available at home.

2. Black jira..kaha milta he ?

3. Tofu is different from paneer.
    Paneer is cottage cheese which is made in dairy. While tofu is completely vegan.

4. Ye kbtk follow krna h…six days k bd…restart krna h ya nii?

5. Very nice diet plan…but mam it z compulsory to have smoothie….??

6. Girl, love you for all your efforts. Really helpful. I am a vegan and most of your your recipes are vegan.
    Thanks for this video and all your precious videos. I learnt basic Zumba from you too. You are amazing. You are beautiful.

7. Thank you sis fr this video..waiting fr a video lyk this… Can u suggest any alternatives fr smoothie… Coz I'll b in clge at that time😦

8. Best time to workout ???

9. Jalpa Sevak says:

Very helpful video thank you so much

10. Dear i used to cut off the lunch…is it proper

11. Such a nice video.Can you also make a video for the hostel going students on the diet chart/ plan.

12. This was a very useful and a diet which I am looking forward to …… ❀❀ Great work and plz continue making these videos for us

13. Hi! I'm 22 years old girl. My Height is 5 foot 4 inches and weight is 54 kg. I have hypothyroidism.since I'm not overweight nd all but I do have some fat deposit on my belly thighs and arm. So is it possible to me to get flat tummy in 3 months bcoz I want lahenga figure for my sisters wedding. And yes I can't diet. So please guide me…..

14. Erdem Ergin says:

Healthy Simple Weekly Meal Plans. very successful. Very good results. I'm happy πŸ™‚ https://bit.ly/2xwmIrf

15. Dear i am non veg and muslim so plz tell me which diet i take and i am from pakistan so there has not available idli and paneer plz tell me non veg healthy diet

16. Hey Di last time I have cmnt u that plz make video on totally body fat reduce exercise fast as possible uh have told yes but uh can’t post plzz help me I need it plz di

17. Hi di this is so humble of you to share diet plan that is yummy too can u please help us all in weight loss please share some more diet plans accordingly per week so that we can change our diet plan to and should stay fit n get into a better shape everything u prepared are available at once home such a great youtuber and such a great instructor u r 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘 love u from d core of my heart ..

18. pooja s. says:

Thanx for the diet plan☺️.

19. neha dubey says:

Itna sb kha k how can we loose weight

20. swati maurya says:

Di bht acha video tha… Loved it… Love u…😘😘😘😍😍😍

21. Awesome as usual ❀ .
    Loved your work ❀

22. Hiii Soumya…. thanks for ur effort for making sch wondrful videos for us…great job dear…Thanks a Lot..

23. ur giving good tips but just make short video or make it list.

24. I heard a bone sound during workout ….what to do…

25. Hello dear
    Plzzz make a video on detox water
    Plzzzz Plzzzz dearπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

26. Pls make video on reduce belly fat

27. Hi…i m ..glad….to hear..ur dietician….i m….Dr…can u mail…i wanna hv small chat…bcuz..i hv doubt…..regarding..nutrition career.i m nt mentioning..my name bcuz..i feel insecure…

28. Wow…again awesome videoπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
    Love your videosπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’•
    Ur videos r much neededπŸ€—πŸ€—
    25k subscribers πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ
    Becoz of ur hard work & informative videos,..πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

29. Benazir Jada says:

Hi di Instead of paneer what we can use

30. Roja Padi says:

Hi my height is 5’2 my weight is 54 age 22 but getting fat hoe to lose fat how many days it will take give me rply

31. raju Ahmad says:

Thanxx dear for sharing

32. Thank you so much 😊 for sharing 😍

33. Kirti Gulati says:

Want some more healthy recipies …will try pineapple smoothie …thnku so mch

34. Bhindi ki sabji ki recipie kyu nai dikhai video me …plz bhindi ki recipie dijie

35. ALKA BANSAL says:

When are you bringing up routine for school going children. I need that. I told you. You even replied. I am 13 and 69 kgs. I wanna lose weight a bit so that I may look good and wear my fav outfits on my vacay on Diwali. I believe in u. I hope u will come up with that idea super soonn…

36. Ruchi Kumari says:

Plzz make a video to reduce breast sizeπŸ™πŸ™

37. kiara sharma says:

Such a helpful vdo… Thank you so much dear… God bless you n lots of love ❀

38. Rose Packers says:

Am a teenager , can I drink detox water every day

39. I loved your diet plan. But I need to ask was this diet plan constant? Or …
    you did one week 1300 cal diet and then next week 2000 to 2500 cal diet? And how long are we supposed to take calorie deficit diet.?