Easy 5 Ingredient Meals (Vegan + Healthy)

1. Love your videos. I know you love thrivemarket, but for anyone that cant afford the yearly membership, use Vitacost.com, they sell pretty much the same stuff , the prices are similar and no monthly membership! they usually have 20% off food sales

2. Quick easy cheap recipes . Thanks for sharing β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

3. kiddieuwke says:

Loved the recipes! Probably gonna throw in some veggiesπŸ˜€

4. Your voice kind of sounds like Violet from the incredibles

5. Elina Wolf says:

These recipes are really weak… like pasta and tomatosauce? Really?

6. barbs says:

I've been vegan for over a year now and i love it but as winter is coming i see myself overeating and i really dont know how to stop my mind to think i need to "stuff myself up for colder days" i just need some help on HOW TO STOP OVER EAT πŸ™ thanks

7. Katerina M says:

Ugh that pasta brand is soooo gross 😭😭😭

8. casey davis says:

Great video Caitlin !!

9. Jana Shabes says:

I was so happy when I saw the notification 😍 I love your channel! It helps me a lot ❀

10. chiabee14 says:

You know you’ve been watching Caitlin for a long time when you’ve lost count of all the times you’ve seen her make/eat that salad and fries plate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11. Banza pasta is the best! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

12. Stormwich says:

Oven fries and salad is one of my favorite go to meals as well! Love your content <3

13. Phoebe Joy says:

The chickpea salad would be lovely with some giant couscous or just normal couscous and maybe quinoa!

14. Michele Rose says:

Would love a series of these videos like this! It’s great to have recipes that are vegan quick and easy healthy and delicious thank you so much for making these videos! Love you! 😘😘

15. lmao 3 of these recipes are already in my staples. i make them all the time. i can't be bothered to make stuff that's more complicated than this after work so these are perfect!

16. A Thornton says:

i've never seen a potato that clean before. Where do you get your produce? all my organic potatoes look like they caught eye jammies and wheel kicks on the way to Whole Foods

17. I'm glad you're not potato phobic.

18. keenoxx3 says:

I wish I could like this multiple times. I will make every recipe. Thanks

19. Elif says:

You use too much water when boiling the noodles.. isn't it a waste? I promise almost half of what you used is enough… but otherwise thank you for the video I really want to eat those potatoes🀩

20. Kristin K. says:

I just ate one off our other burrito bowl recipes haha

21. Do you have ever have a hard time coming up with new recipes? If so, any tips? πŸ™‚

22. Ida Haraku says:

Making the fries right now <3

23. inferno says:

YES!!!! I WANT MOOOOOORE!!!!!

24. You make everything look so delicious Caitlin. Thanks for sharing ❀🌱

25. I DO like this format! More videos like this would be awesome!

26. Obliviate says:

Paprika is our national spice. I always cringe how little youtubers use of it, I mean we put it into almost every savory meals and a lot of it.
    I'm really proud of you. You could be a Hungarian πŸ˜€

27. The first 3 are my staple meals πŸ˜‚ poor vegan + full time student