Diet Plan To Lose Weight Fast – 900 Calories – Full Day Meal Plan For Weight Loss | Skinny Recipes

1. Hey guys! sharing a sample full day meal plan and I hope this meal plan will give you an idea how to plan your full day meals. This video is as per the request of +Farida Yeasmin as she wanted to a full day plan with rice. Thanks so much for the request Farida ❤️
    ❤️Click To Subscribe/Skinny Recipes❤️ : https://goo.gl/9wwHdz
    ❤️INSTAGRAM ❤️https://www.instagram.com/nisahomey/
    Malayalam Channel: https://goo.gl/6J7sCt
    English Channel: https://goo.gl/XFDvaQ

2. Hi mam..please give us 7days meal plan so that we can follow it strictly…thanks in advance😊

3. Ruchi Gandhi says:

Can you please suggest some more dinner options like rice (one you mentioned here) except soups ,salads n stir fried vegetables…like I don't usually like it n more then that I just feel more hungry n then bunch to junk . Pls do reply

4. Neha Shree says:

Ma'am m going through wid hypothyroid issue.. N i gain weight.. M a working lady please guide me

5. Hello mam thank you for the lovely video. Can you make 900 calories gluten free meal plan?

6. Hello madam. I am new subscriber to your channel and I am regularly following your recipes and it’s really fantastic. Your the genuine YouTuber. I have one request please do some video on gastric and food habits/tea/drinks which helps in getting rid of problems. It’s my biggest request with you and I am having hopes that you will consider my request🙏🙏thank you

7. very clear and step by step explanations you are giving Nisaji

8. Plz upload 7days meal plan

9. Mam pls share weight loss recepies for hostellers .

10. Very helpful video 👌👌

11. Lakki Pandu says:

very nice receipes mam.but am working women pls tell me easy receipes for weight loss.

12. bushra khan says:

Amazing very good job

13. mam aap hindi main vedio upload krye plz😊

14. Imirum says:

for how long we can continue with this D.plan?

15. healthy tasty and yummy.. 👍👍👍

16. Deepa Aju says:

Nisha mam, daily ithu thanne nammukku kazhikkamo

17. Mam which Himalayan salt should we use ?

18. Purnima Das says:

You are amazing, I am so inspired by you. I love your recipes. Thank you so much for posting them.

19. Hi….mam aapne kon sa tawa uttapam banane k liye use kiya h

20. Wonderful recipes. Waiting for more similar healthy recipes. God bless you.

21. Nice recipes, can you share the link of the pan you used for making palak dal for dinner in this video. Looks to be iron pan.