Healthy PUMPKIN SEASON Fall Recipes! Pumpkin Cornbread, Cookies, Truffles, & more!

1. Hello Mind Over Munch Iv tried to get your free vegetable smoothies ebook but it seemes that when I enter my email it just says submitting forever like it is stuck there.

2. darkessraven says:

Can't wait to try these recipes. I am trying out all the fall season recipes like pumpkin spice themes. Actually made your pumpkin pie once and while it kinda failed (our oven really sucks) I enjoyed the process of making it.

I mentioned before about starbucks themes but I guess I really meant was a way to enjoy coffee cake or Tiramisu guilt free (Funny story of someone wanting to try it but backed out after I pointed out it was a coffee dessert). Any Coffee desserts and treats you can incorporate in the future?

3. Can someone please tell me how can I make pumpkin pie spice at home? I can’t find any in the UK! Thank you 😊

4. Look amazing! Can't wait

5. Nicole Pugh says:

I can't wait to make the cookie bites! 😍😍

6. These all look fantastic! I know you don't use regular flour because the others are healthier but would these recipes work with all purpose flour? Just asking because that's all I have right now and don't want to go to the store.

7. Lori Miranda says:

They're all delicious looking but It's a hard to choose just one. It's between the cookie and the bread.

8. Sammy Ö says:

Cannot wait to try these recipes, thank you they look A-MA-ZING!!

9. Erica E. says:

Your awesum🙂cant wait to make the pumpkin cornbread👌👌thanks👍

10. The920518 says:

Where can I find a recipe for pumpkin puree?

11. Yum! I recently started the keto diet and some of these desserts would be near perfect for me! Would you ever do a colab video with Matt & Megha from KetoConnect?

12. Kim E says:

Do all of your recipes rely heavily on nut based ingredients? I like your ideas, but I'm allergic to nuts and coconut so it seems like it might not be the best cookbook for me.

13. Awesome,loving this 😋 will try the 🍪

14. Cookies and bars look amazing! Making these. Thanks for the recipe!

15. These look soooooooo good!!!! 🙌 Go girl!

16. Zeidie Sisk says:

These recipes are AMAZING! THANK YOU! Any chance you wanna take a stab at a vegan pumpkin cheesecake? Or a regular one is fine too. I used to make a pumpkin cheesecake with a ginger snap crust, but I'm curious about making a vegan version.

17. these all look fabulous!!!! Thank you !!! I love pumpkin everything !!!

18. What is pumpkin puree?

19. Being Jeni says:

These look great! any chance of some keto recipes?

20. hala cheung says:

Greetings from Hong Kong! The food are so autumnal. Love them and can't wait to make, especially the cornbread! 🙂

21. Wooohooo! Bring on the pumpkin!!!🍁🎃

22. Readera says:

Fall always makes me want hot drinks!

23. Is it possible to substitute sweet potato for the pumpkin in these recipes??

24. Jude says:

Thanks Alyssia – trying a few of these hopefully – do you have a DIY pumpkin pie spice recipe? It's not available where I am in Australia. Thank you!

25. These are easy to ketofy.

26. I'm so gonna have to try the pumpkin cornbread!

27. Ben McDonald says:

Can we get some clean or healthyish Apple Cider deserts??? 🍎

28. Clara Smith says:

you should do hot chocolate, but cleaner, and with creative touches! Like peppermint hot cocoa, or coconut hot cocoa, or something like that.🍁

29. The energy ball bites are amazing, but be warned it only yields about 36 one table spoon sized balls! Definitely not 60 🙂

30. These are delicious! Also, at this point, I remind everyone of the channel's pumpkin mac n cheese from a few years ago

31. J. Jordan says:

The pumpkin oat cookie didn’t have pumpkin purée in it, just the spice. That’s correct??

32. GG Rigs says:

Thank you so much for sharing your recipes! These will all be big hits in this family!

33. Sarah Mowitz says:

All of these recipes look amazing! I can't wait to try them out! Another great video.

34. Thank you for all these amazing recipes!! I love your channel, greetings from Chile!!!

35. Elyse Reed says:

I didn't really like pumpkin, but I do now!

36. ness ;;;;; says:

i love fall so much :") this video is right up my alley!!!

37. Jamie Carl says:

Oh my GOD yes!!! Ive been waiting for this ♥️🎃

38. FitAngie says:

Omg those pumpkin cookie bites look so good, I need t make those, but they’re all fabulous Alessia, thank you ❤️

39. Oroku Saki says:

Oooooh it seems the pumpkin bars are paleo also! I wanna try them but I don't wanna eat the entire batch! When in Rome? Lol

40. Omg!!! Pumpkin cornbread?? 💜💜💜💜💜💜 I will make this for sure. Thank you for sharing!

41. Paprika says:

I don't have a food processor – Could I just combine the coconut bars by hand in a bowl?