3 Savory Oatmeal Recipes | Easy Autumn Comfort Food

1. inagadda1976 says:

Could you please do a savory vegan oats video, please? Xo Davita

2. Oh my gosh!!!!!! Was trying to focus on the recipes, seriously, but your belly was all that was important at the moment. Lol. Sara lynn u look radiant! So beautiful. I feel like a proud mama. I just smile when I see you. Can't stop saying congrats to you both!!!! Can't wait for little miss 'cornball' to get here ( yes it's a girl!) Muah!

3. Look so Yummy ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ป must try it

4. You are a beautiful pregnant woman. Congratulations Sara! I was so surprise to see you pregnant on this video. I would love to see baby food recipes on your channel. My baby boy is 7 months old now so I need creativity ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I eat a bowl of oatmeal with butter and salt almost every morning and everyone makes fun of me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ savory is where itโ€™s at!!!

6. Polar Bear says:

I legit didn't know you could make oatmeal savory I learned something new ๐Ÿ˜

7. henry michal says:

Domestic Goddess I love these. Should one decide to have these for dinner, a wine suggestion, a nice Sav Blanc.

8. Must be your pregnancy cravings–oatmeal with veggies and cheese don't go together in my book. I love my fruit and nuts in my oatmeal.

9. Sam Wild says:

wow, love them .. thank you SARA

10. ann youssef says:

I love chicken oatmeal. So yumm and I should try the third recipe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

11. I shouldn't have watched this on an empty stomach

12. Joani Lamica says:

The chicken oatmeal recipe sounds perfect for dinner.

13. Wow never thought about savory oatmeal but I am definitely going to give it a try! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

14. I cook savory oats with leftover chicken n veggies for lazy weeknight dinners. Love ur recipe. Btw u r glowing ๐Ÿ˜

15. Savory oatmeal is the best oatmeal! I love your spinach and mushroom one, it made me believe in oatmeal!

16. Never thought of this before but, ๐Ÿฅฃ. Oatilicious sweet and savoury healthy interesting. God bless you sistrin appreciate your ideas and tips. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘‘

17. Erica A says:

Iโ€™m excited to try these !!! โค๏ธ

18. Ewa Kolorowa says:

Holy Autumn! I'm ready๐Ÿ˜ definatelly will try all the recipes!

19. Ameena Zahra says:

Oh my God for the first time the recipe is not in the description box ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    Please please don't change the format ๐Ÿ˜

20. The cheekbones are getting less prominent and the belly is getting bigger!! Gosh Iโ€™m super excited to meet the baby (well, virtually hahaha)!!!

21. Please do a dorm food video

22. Cool, oatmeal is my favorite food! :)b

23. Danilo Bacci says:

Oh God you are pregnant!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulation!!! Now about the food… I wil finally give oatmeal I try, the recipes seem to be delicious

24. Shouna Vue says:

Iโ€™m gonna make these soon! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒผโค๏ธ

25. Erica McLeod says:

You are so beautiful! I love love love your channel. ๐Ÿ’–Great recipes. I am definitely looking forward to making this. Never heard of this type of oatmeal.

26. Lvid Rvid says:

Omg omg! You are pregnant! Im so happy for you, a baby is always such a blessing. You look great. Are you having a boy?

27. Serena Y says:

I can't wait to try these! I've repeatedly eaten your last year's savoury oatmeal recipes from last year.

28. Angie velez says: