BEST Garlic & Rosemary Chicken Dinner Recipe!

1. Donal Skehan says:

Hey guys! Hope you like this one- it’s from my new TV series in Ireland all about quick cooking dinner- OH and there’s a new cookbook too, you can order here: http://bit.ly/DonalMIM

2. Amazing resepey donal I love u r cooking

3. Congratulations on the new show! I always thought you should be on TV. I LOVE your channel. This dish looks amazing and I’m all about quick and easy! I’m definitely going to try this! Thank you for sharing!

4. Ken Leahy says:

Don't, that looked fantastic.

5. TinaBombina says:

Looks like a great recipe to try. How is your beautiful baby doing?

6. Oh god!!! That's scrumptious. Wow Donal πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

7. Villiam Yaj says:

So so hungry atm watching this haven't had breakfast yet but looks simple & delicious.

8. omg that looks so delicious

9. Too much salt! Salt on chicken, salt in the paste, salt in gnocci, and if butter is salted, then goodluck with the hypertension

10. IvanIV05 says:

Looks lovely, but I haven't even tried the other one from the last week yet. But it's coming.

11. Sara says:

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ I am SO making this! Looks so bloody good. I am a bit rubbish at cooking my chicken breast on the pan without burning it or over cooking till it’s tough. So I usually finish it off in the oven. Any tips on how to get it well done and soft in the pan? Thanks x

12. aditi shelke says:

Looks tempting πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜„πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€

13. Aku G says:

Ymmmm πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ it looks good I will try this

14. aditi shelke says:

You are the best chef on this planet…. 😘😘😘

15. I'm already salivating in less than 2 minutes! Garlic, lemon, and rosemary in butter is glorious!!!

16. Feline says:

It's so delicious.

17. Rara Cat says:

FIRST 10 COMMENTS! ~Rox

18. Yum looks delicious i am making this soon can make this to low carb and vegan as i am low carb and vegan from tom with almond flour and eggplants and zucchinis tell max i love him sooooo much and i say hi to him my focus is on max sorry noah but i love max love dogs love your videos making me hungry Thanks Ramya

19. i havent had dinner yet. so itll be chicken then πŸ˜›