DELICIOUS INDIAN DESSERT | KALAKANDA | Milk Cake Recipe | Palakova Making street food

1. STREET FOOD says:

#Amazing Recipes
    FULL GOAT BIRYANI PREPARED IN MY VILLAGE

2. 6977warrior1 says:

Wow, these places are perpetually filthy and disgusting and messy and dirty as well as the people who are always filthy and disgusting too. They refuse to clean anything or help themselves in any little way. As a tiny example, freeze the video at 15:30 and laugh.

3. chubby cake says:

My ears use wooden spoon

4. सफाई कब होगी???

5. Reya Persaud says:

Some people need to come to grips with reality …. which is …. different countries have different cultures and different ways in which they do things…. there is absoloutely no reason for you to undermine someone's culture ….. no one is forcing you to watch this … they are showcasing what they have to offer …. if you dont like it but you feel like you should comment then dont say anything derogatory because you will just look immature ignorant and arrogant for someone who would like the youtube population to think that he/she is more refined than indians

6. J R says:

Wow the 👨‍🍳 is so sexy NOT!! Kitchen is so filthy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

7. Brenda Gomez says:

Forget about them being clean. They are scraping a lot of the Teflon of the pans gross. That's bad for you.

8. Next time do record chef washing his/her hands thoroughly as most of your foreign viewers are interested in watching it.

9. Igi Vup says:

Cheese curds for dessert?

10. Jun says:

just by looking at the sugar joining the liquid makes me throw up. So much sugar 😯

11. I do not understanding the whole thing I'd stirring constantly by min by min then hour by hour it nothing help me see u do what in ere n what kind dessert whet is it can u tell me n I from America ok thank u by the way I love watching all ppl cook food out country love it but this keep stir stir nothing show biy one yo other pattern to make dessert thank u u awesome

12. I just laugh at the comments, indians trying to defend themselves with their english and the filthy people!!!! Gross

13. it's very time taking and challenging task to stir a lot of milk by hand continuously ,,,, hats of to you….

14. Avere Forza says:

Jst imagine of their smell nastyyyy. 😷

15. Jack Harris says:

A recipe for dysentery!

16. susan george says:

SHIT…DIRTY AND FILTHY

17. jin caine says:

cooking area is filthy,,. cooking stuff are filthy… people cooking are filthy as well….. and thats alot of body hair!!! put some clothes on dude! deym!! i aint eating that shit…..

18. Blobby Blob says:

Not once have I ever seen an Indian wash their hands. They never clean the food areas. Food is on the filthy floor, flies everywhere and probably rats! Their clothes are filthy and they lean over the food with their clothes yuck. Indian are lazy when it comes to cleaning.. that is the problem.

19. I don't know if I would feel comfortable eating this when I know that half naked guy did it, there is no sanitation any where in this place. not good!!!!

20. I'm Sadear says:

❗️❗️Sorry I think make food not clean , I think that cooking does not look clean. But the body dirty kitchen facilities were not clean.💢many make food in the India 💢👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼not good but food India make in the thailand it good Because I like to eat delicious food were a way to make it look clean.👌🏼👍🏼☝🏼👏🏼

21. EH CBunny says:

How do they keep the milk so white while making caramel? It should have turned a light brown when it reduces.

22. Mark Buch says: