Coffee Jelly Dessert

1. I made this, tasted good,
    If you make it: I recommend adding more cream and less Condensed milk, as the cream mix tastes really sweet.

And for the coffee, add more gelatins, as it’s difficult to transfer to the cream.

If you use gelatin leaves;
    Use 4-6 leaves and soak them in cold water for 5-6 minutes while you prepare the coffee.
    Once they’ve soaked, squeeze the excess water out, add them to the coffee, and cook on a low-medium heat until the gelatin has completely dissolved

2. Karen Ninon says:

Can you plz elaborate clearly the ingredients

3. Bored Person says:

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

4. Mimoy Moymoy says:

Anyone tried it? Does this taste good?

5. Lanie M. says:

Im a new subscriber… And i really like your recipes, easy to follow. Happy cooking.

6. I love how I’m not the only one here from Saiki.K😂😂😂

7. You have no volume whatsoever and I'm not going to turn my TV way up at night I have a cat that gets scared and I have neighbors in an apartment building.

8. mas masarap yan pag may cheese.

9. Can I use brewed coffee?

10. Always music is louder then the person talking!

11. babyface Sy says:

Hina ng souds mo madam.

12. Jost Von Roy says:

Why do I feel like her voice sounds familiar from other YouTube video I watched before🤔 her background music is acting up!?

13. Sigima says:

I made this and it tasted like an burnt cigar that had been on the street for weeks
    What went wrong?

14. Honey Mary says:

coffee jelly: OUUUUU I FALL APART, DOWN TO MY CORE

15. Dear sweet lady, have you ever tried using a coconut/whipping cream combo, para hindi masyadong rich kapag purong whipping cream lamang. I wonder if that could be a good alternative. Thanks for the video, I'm thinking of making this for a graduation party.

16. the sound makes it hard to hear, its annoying

17. hi we have option for you please don't add loud music

18. Tho coffe jelly we always make that in every holidays and birthdays and any celebration

19. Tigress says:

Can i use brown sugar rather than white?

20. di naman clear ung instruction
    anung cream ??? mamaya cream silk pa yan.