3 NEW French Toast Recipes | Creme Brulee, Banana Bread, Ham & Swiss!

1. Love the banana bread French toast.

2. Yummie can't wait to try this one 😋

3. odeplugged says:

Wait, she's pregnant!? That's Soo sweet!😊 I haven't seen her vids in a long time

4. Ashly Y. says:

your recipes are incredible! 🙂

5. Thank you so much for this. Currently pregnant also, my cravings have been all over the place😂

6. My mind is blown by how simple the baking sheet bake method is! Thank you!

7. Justin C says:

That crem brûlée’s is as good as made!! Thank you

8. I am excited to try these new French toast recipes… thanks! One question… where did you get your flat round pan to cook these up on.

9. Vidhi Gala says:

These look so delicious. I wanna make them but I don’t eat eggs 😓 any way how can I replace the eggs ??

10. Paul Magowan says:

Awesome,girl!You always come through with great ideas,I don’t know how you do it,but I love it.When is baby due?My daughter gave birth to my second lovely grandson.Constant smiles on my face.What a joy,you will feel it too!

11. Nef T says:

Never apologize for making good food😁😅, I see what I'm making for some of my co-workers for the holidays

12. Where is your fry pan from and who makes it

13. I am loving the preggo videos I love decadent food 🥘🎄

14. You're glowing! And these are on the menu! Yum!!😍

15. Amjad Ali says:

I Live Food ummmmmm

16. Sisie Rick says:

Who else drools while watching this 🤤🤤😍

17. Eva Castillo says:

This looks delicious and perfect for the coming winter break with my daughters I have technical question for you, at the beginning of your Chanel you were using an electric stove then you teamed up with Frigidaire gallery and switch to induction, and when you move to the new please you have a gas stove. Which one is better in your opinion ? Or what’s the difference ?

18. Servietsky says:

I'm french, and I've to tell you that nobody in France eat french toast, nobody knows what is it anyway

19. Génesis S says:

I’m really feeling that savory version with some cranberry sauce 😍🤤🐷
    Holiday food at its best!

20. N Coder says:

I love how plump and cute you look Because of the baby weight! Adorable!

21. loved the creme brulee one.<3 thanks.

22. Must try these in the Holidays😍

23. Manish Das says:

Truly, your receipes are yummy and awesome!

24. Ewa Kolorowa says:

Oh yeah, let's indulge a little bit (my due date is January 1st) and then I'm counting on your healthy recipies after safe labor and delivery.

25. vidhi gandhi says:

Too bad that I'm a vegetarian!

26. I can get the smell from India

27. Can the bread be dried using oven?

28. You look gorgeous pregnancy looks good on you 💁🏻‍♀️ congratulations ❤️ and it looks so food I’ve never had french toast might make it for the weekend

29. MsRose00 says:

What I love about her recipes is that it’s stuff that I will actually consider making. 😜 No, I actually have made a few things. 😆

30. JayFoxFire says:

Wow, are you pregnant? If you are, congrats!

31. I want to eat all of these right now!!!!! French toast is one of my favorite foods 😭❤️🤤🤤🤤🤤

32. Klimt Kahlo says:

Who thought French toast could be savory! I have a huge sweet tooth but that savory French toast caught my eye!

33. Rainsong T says:

My dad was not a fan of banana bread, so Mom would make "banana cake" and he loved it. Also laughing over the idea of having time and energy to make videos right after giving birth. But–you're going to love it!

34. could you put the brown sugar mix on parchment paper or foil?

35. Kourttneex3 says:

I’m going to try this soon omg DELICIOUS!!! I’ve been randomly craving French toast!!