Strawberry Cupcakes Recipe | How To Make Eggless Cupcakes | Britannia Dessert Carnival
Who doesn’t love cupcakes? end your day on a sweet note. Strawberry Cupcake is a pink and golden brown cupcake made by milk and rich dough’s perfect amalgamation. Make the yummy Strawberry Cupcake recipe for your family and just see the love you get back. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and bake such recipes at home.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App – http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
1 Cup Curd
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Power
1/4 Cup Oil
1 tsp Vanila Essence
1 Cup Refined Flour
– Firstly, Take a bowl, Add Curd & Sugar, whisk well.
– Add Baking soda, Baking powder, Oil, Vanilla essence, Refined flour, to the mixture and whisk it well.
– Take a cupcake mold with cupcake paper tins, put the mixture into it.
– Put Strawberry crush on the mixture & cover it with the same cupcake batter.
– Bake it at 180’C in a pre-heated oven for 25 mins.
– Serve it!