Bark Treats For The Best Holiday Parties

1. Coffee Fox says:

Am I the only one who thought 'Bark Treats' were homemade dog treats?

2. Would be so much nicer with tempered Chocolate (easier said than done haha)

3. Edd Markham says:

4:55 kinda feel sorry for the cookies 😲

4. Kyan Pepper says:

Yes we all get how s’mores work. I would appreciate it if you stopped shoving gram crackers marshmallows and chocolate down my throat like it’s the newest culinary combo. Probably came off a bit rude but it’s an opinion.

5. I literally thought they’d be Eatin trees VEGANS!!!

6. Lily says:

Hi uh fair warning everyone you can not add extract to melted chocolate, it will cause the chocolate to seize. You must add in some sort of fat like cream, but then the chocolate won’t set hard. Not sure how they made that work, if it’s not enough extract to seize or what, but proceed with caution. In general, know that water in melted chocolate will cause it to seize and it gets GROSS

7. jobban chand says:

3:35 looks like some sort of Jackson Pollock painting.

8. I got diabetes just by looking at this whole video

9. I would make the cookie one but the cookie dough would never reach the oven

10. Sweet Lew says:

How can you call the yogurt ones bark of any kind… All it is is frozen yogurt with extras…

11. Trees says:

Yes, use your magical sniffing powers to change the peppermint to chocolate.

12. Jully Garcia says:

Ketel one bocana commercial

13. I thought you guys would have more new recipes and not the same from lasted year

14. Sarah 82 says:

Stubby nails painted brightly is NEVER a good look. 🤮

15. Manny Perez says:

Guys, thank you so much for giving cooks like me the recipe links, its really helpful!

16. Zaina Zoubi says:

I'm going to have a party tomorrow just because all of this food 😂😂♥️♥️

17. the music is sooooo nice and these all look amazing

18. Maddy Cat says:

I’m hungry now 🤣

19. No gracias, quiero vivir hasta los 40

20. zaza s says:

i thought these were for dogs